COVID-19 Time Change
We are happy to announce that we are "re-opening" for physical gatherings after suspending them for awhile because of COVID-19.
For the immediate future, we will meet at 10 AM each Sunday for our worship and Bible study on Wednesday at 7 PM.
We will plan to have the snack / fellowship time and Sunday school in 2021.
We will also be making changes to some service practices:
- using online giving and offering boxes rather than passing offering plates
- using projected lyrics and using hymnals
- cleaning high-touch and high-traffic areas regularly
In addition, we will encourage the following individual practices:
- practicing social distancing
- wearing masks (if you desire to do so)
- washing hands
- using hand sanitizer (when you cannot wash your hands)
- staying home if uncomfortable meeting yet, if highly susceptible, or if you are sick (fever, cough, runny nose, etc.)
We look forward to gathering!